Digiloom Electric Blue Mulberry Silk Saree with Madhubani Prints + Blouse Piece (Shipping Time: 10 – 12 Days, Cash on Delivery (COD) Service Available) Quantity: 1 Size Saree: 216.53 inches (5.5 m) X 46 inches approx. Blouse Piece : 80 c.m.
Know your Saree
- This Saree is hand woven in hand-loom.
- Pure Mulberry Silk yarn is used in making this Saree.
- It took 80 hours for our weaver to weave this Saree.
- Hand Block Printing technique is used to get the Madhubani Prints on this Saree.
- Dry Clean Only.
- The blouse shown in the image is from our inhouse blouse piece, hence the actual blouse piece looks different from the image.
- A slight variation in color and texture should not be considered as ‘damage ‘ as it’s an inherent characteristic of Handloom.
- As its handmade for you, no two are exactly the same.
- This Saree provides employment for the local craftsmen and weavers.
- This Handloom Saree is a part of DIGILOOM ANCHAL Initiative.
WhatsApp <YOUR NAME> To 8181999998 for the product updates and Exciting Offers!!!