Peacock Gold Handloom Linen Saree with Contrast Border and Pallu + Blouse Piece.
(Shipping Time: 10 – 12 Days, Cash on Delivery (COD) Service Available)
Saree: 216.53 inches (5.5 m) X 46 inches approx.
Blouse: 39.37 inches (1 m) X 46 inches approx.
Know your Linen Saree
1. This Linen Saree is hand woven in hand-loom.
2. Linen is the primary yarn used in making this Saree.
3. We used finer yarns with 80s count and the loom was set to weave the fabric(saree) a little loose.
4. This is to make the saree sheen with a good fall and light in weight.
5. It took 3 days to weave this saree.
6. Dry Clean is recommended.
7. The blouse shown in the image is from our inhouse blouse piece, hence the actual blouse piece looks different from the image.
8. A slight variation in color and texture should not be considered as ‘damage ‘ as it’s an inherent characteristic of Handloom.
9. As its handmade for you, no two are exactly the same.
10. This Saree provides employment for the local craftsmen and weavers.
11. This Handloom Saree is a part of DIGILOOM ANCHAL Initiative.
WhatsApp <YOUR NAME> To 8181999998 for the product updates and Exciting Offers!!!