Handloom Moonga Mulberry Silk Saree with Tribal Prints + blouse piece.
(Shipping Time: 10 – 12 Days, Cash on Delivery (COD) Service Available)
Saree: 216.53 inches (5.5 m) X 46 inches approx.
Know your Handloom Saree
- This Moonga Mulberry Silk Saree is hand woven in hand-loom.
- The Saree has the Digital Prints on it.
- It took 9 – 10 days for our weaver to weave and print this Saree.
- Hand Wash.
- Do not wash it in washing machine.
- The blouse shown in the image is from our inhouse blouse piece, hence the actual blouse piece looks different from the image.
- A slight variation in color and texture should not be considered as ‘damage ‘ as it’s an inherent characteristic of Handloom.
- As its handmade for you, no two are exactly the same.
- This Saree provides employment for the local craftsmen and weavers.
- This Handloom Saree is a part of DIGILOOM ANCHAL Initiative.
WhatsApp <YOUR NAME> To 8181999998 for the product updates and Exciting Offers!!!
There are no reviews yet.