Golden Yellow Hand woven Mulberry Silk Saree with Madhubani Prints
(Shipping Time: 10 – 12 Days, Cash on Delivery (COD) Service Available) Product Code: DL205M Quantity: 1 Product and Dimension: Mulberry Silk Saree: 216.53 inches (5.5 m) X 46 inches approx. Blouse Piece : 80 c.m.
Know your Saree
This Golden Yellow handloom Mulberry Silk Saree with Madhubani Prints is from the collection “PANCHTATVA – The Five Elements of Life”. Each saree in this collection depicts some or all of these five elements namely: Bhumi (Earth), Gagan (Sky, aether or void), Vayu (Wind or Air), Agni (Fire or Tejas) and Jal (Water).
- This “Mulberry Silk Saree with Blouse Piece” is hand woven in hand-loom.
- Pure Mulberry Silk yarn is used in making this Saree.
- It took 6-7 days for our weaver to weave this Saree.
- Hand Block Printing technique is used to get the Madhubani Prints on this Saree.
- Dry Clean Only
- This is a genuine handwoven piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected.
- This beautiful Madhubani design on the backdrop of the image is the “Pallu” of this Saree.